These regulations can be found within the campground premises and on the official website. Admission to the campground implies complete acceptance and adherence to these rules. In the event of any violation of the aforementioned rules, the Management reserves the right to take appropriate action at its sole discretion, which may include expulsion from the campground.
ACCESS TO THE CAMPSITE
- Guests are granted entry to the campground upon registering their personal information at the Reception Desk and presenting a valid ID.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to verify the accuracy of the provided information, report any discrepancies to the Management, and inform the staff of any anticipated changes, such as the arrival or departure of individuals.
- Access to the camping area and facilities is permitted only after completing the registration process and surrendering the ID bracelet at the reception desk. The bracelet is valid solely for the duration of the stay within the campground. Individuals found without a bracelet or possessing an inappropriate one will be denied entry to the campsite.
- Minors (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by and remain under the supervision of adults who assume responsibility for them.
- Individuals joining the group at a later time are required to inform the Front Desk of their arrival and departure on the respective days, following the outlined procedure.
- Check-in is permitted until 9 pm. In the event of a delay, it is mandatory to notify the Front Desk in advance so that arrangements can be made to facilitate access to the facility.
CHECKOUT HOURS AND PAYMENT METHODS
- Payments will be exclusively accepted during checkout hours, from 8 a.m. to noon and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. No transactions will be processed outside of these designated hours.
- Payment can be settled in cash (within legal limits), with Debit and Credit Cards (Visa and MasterCard).
- The payment for the stay is required on the day of arrival. Billing will be determined based on the number of nights booked at the facility.
- Late arrivals or early departures do not qualify for refunds; the entire booked period must be paid in full.
- During the high season, occupied pitches must be paid for with a minimum count of two people, even if they are not present.
- Prices do not incorporate the STAY TAX, which amounts to €1.50 per person per night, applicable for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights. Children up to the age of 14 are exempt from this tax.
- Prices are calculated dynamically. The cost estimate relies on the customer-provided data, and no responsibility is assumed for any errors or omissions.
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES: PITCHES
- The pitch must be vacated by 1 pm. Beyond this time, an additional night will incur charges. Late check-outs, which are only permissible during the low season, must be coordinated with Reception and are subject to an extra fee.
- Each pitch’s price includes a parking space (the car must be parked within its designated pitch), access to electricity, water, toilets, and showers.
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES: MOBILE HOMES
- Check-in is guaranteed from 4 pm, and check-out must be completed by 10:00 am. Beyond this time, an additional night will be charged.
- In the low season, a minimum stay of 3 nights is required, while in the high season (Pentecost, July, and August), a minimum of 7 nights is necessary.
- Arrival and departure days during high season are limited to Monday, Friday, and Sunday.
- All accommodations are furnished with cookware, dishes, blankets, and pillows. However, kitchen cloths, cleaning cloths, garbage bags, and toilet paper are not provided. Guests are expected to use the equipment with care, and any damage, breakage, or missing items will be billed to their account.
- Each accommodation includes one parking space in the total price.
- Up to 30 days before the scheduled arrival date: 90% of the deposit paid will be refunded (excluding the reservation fee of 10€).
- Between 30 and 15 days before the scheduled arrival date: 40% of the deposit paid will be refunded (excluding the reservation fee of 10€).
- Between 15 and 10 days before the scheduled arrival date: 20% of the deposit paid will be refunded (excluding the reservation fee of 10€).
- Within 10 days of the scheduled arrival date or for any cancellation made on or after the 9th day before the scheduled arrival date: 100% of the deposit paid will be retained (including the reservation fee of 10€).
- In any case, the amount of said cancellation will not be refundable with future reservations.
- It is recommended to consider obtaining insurance in advance from a provider of your choice to cover any unforeseen events.
DAILY VISITORS (without overnight stay)
- Access is subject to the discretion of the management.
- Day visitors, defined as individuals visiting resident campers without an overnight stay, may enter the campground on foot during the designated hours. To do so, they must leave an ID in custody at the admissions office.
- Permissible visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Parking for visitors’ cars is not permitted within the facility.
- The initial hour of the visit is complimentary, after which the list price will be charged.
- Campground guests must ensure that their visitors have obtained authorization from the Management to enter the facility and are responsible for their conduct within the premises.
- If, upon verification, the Management identifies undisclosed guests and/or visitors, they will be promptly asked to leave the campground, and the host guests will be obligated to pay the daily guest rate, irrespective of their time of arrival. Guests and visitors will not be allowed to remain on the premises beyond 8:30 p.m. After this time, they will be billed to the host guest’s account as overnight guests at the campground.
- The Management, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny entry to individuals (including visitors, guests, and clients) who may cause disturbance or disrupt the equilibrium of the facility.
CHOICE AND USE OF PITCHES AND FACILITIES
- The choice of pitches must adhere to the instructions provided by the designated staff. Once a pitch has been assigned, it is strictly prohibited to relocate without obtaining permission from the Management.
- It is forbidden to occupy even momentarily vacant pitches with objects and vehicles of any kind, especially cars.
- Electrical connection is allowed only with CE-compliant electrical cables (blue three-pole). Electricity on the pitch is distributed at 220volt, with 4- to 6-amp sockets. It is absolutely forbidden to make connections formed by the sum of several cables and/or with sockets that are not waterproof. Any extension cords must be completely unwound to avoid overheating. Connections made in a manner contrary to what is expressed in these regulations, being potentially dangerous or harmful to the campground’s electrical system and the safety of its guests, will be immediately removed by campground personnel.
FIRES AND BARBECUES
- Lighting any type of fire near tents, caravans, as well as inside and outside mobile homes, is strictly prohibited.
- Leaving candles or other open flames unattended at any time of the day or night is forbidden.
- If you have a gas-powered barbecue grill, you are permitted to use it on your pitch and within the perimeter of the mobile home.
- There is a designated barbecue area equipped with grills and tables, available to all guests free of charge.
CIRCULATION OF VEHICLES
- Vehicles are not allowed to operate between 11 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. During these hours, the bar may only be opened in cases of verified emergencies.
- Vehicles must proceed at a walking pace.
- Cars and motorcycles are required to be parked in designated lay-bys. Vehicles occupying vacant pitches, even during the low season, will incur charges equivalent to the rate for the unlawfully occupied pitch, as outlined in the price list for the corresponding period.
- It is strictly forbidden to recharge the electric car on the pitch or unit and within the campground. Those caught recharging the car will have to pay a one-time penalty of 50.00 € for non-compliance.
- Owners of vehicles parked in the camping area will be jointly and severally liable for damages caused to third parties.
- Additional vehicles will be accommodated only if extra spaces are available and at the discretion of the Management.
- Pets are permitted solely on the pitches and are strictly prohibited in mobile homes.
- Pets are allowed on the campsite but must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Owners are responsible for the cleanliness of their pets and must ensure that the animals do not pose any harm to other people or properties.
- Pets owners are obligated to take their animals outside the campground for their physiological needs.
- The entry of animals into the playground and restroom facilities is strictly prohibited.
QUIET AND SILENCE
- Quiet hours are observed from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. During these periods, all disruptive noises that may disturb the rest of fellow guests are strictly prohibited.
- Adults are consistently responsible for the conduct of minors under their supervision, ensuring a quiet, safe, and hygienic environment for all guests in the facility.
- The cleaning of the toilets is carried out by the designated staff multiple times throughout a 24-hour period. While the staff ensures cleanliness, customers are kindly requested to contribute by leaving the facilities used for personal hygiene as tidy as possible.
- Inside the restrooms, it is strictly prohibited to engage in activities such as playing, throwing water, or any behavior that may compromise the cleanliness and safety of the premises. Parents are responsible for ensuring that minors under their supervision behave appropriately. Any individual found obstructing the daily cleaning efforts of the restroom staff through disruptive behavior will be asked to leave the campground. Children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Within the service block, there are specific rooms designated for a limited number of people (baby room, disabled service, private services). Access to these rooms requires obtaining the key or code from the Reception Desk.
WASTE RECYCLING STATION
- A recycling station has been established at the entrance to the campground for the separate collection of waste.
- Guests are obliged to sort the waste they produce, in particular: glass, plastic, aluminum, tetrapak, paper and cardboard.
- Different containers, distinguished by color, are designated for specific types of waste: green for glass, blue for plastic, aluminum, and tetrapak, yellow for paper, and dark green for undifferentiated and wet waste.
- The campground undergoes periodic inspections to assess the proper separation of waste. Non-compliance may result in sanctions. The Management reserves the right to randomly inspect the contents of guests’ waste bags. Those found not segregating their waste will be subject to a one-time penalty of €50.00 for non-compliance.
LOST AND FOUND AND LIABILITY WAIVER
- Any items found within the campground should be handed over to the Front Desk, which will then facilitate their return to the rightful owner.
- While the campground is guarded, Management is not responsible for theft or damage.
- Management bears no liability for damages resulting from force majeure, natural disasters, diseases and epidemics (including those affecting plants), or other causes beyond the proven negligence of the campground staff.
- Upon the conclusion of the stay period, campers are obligated to vacate the premises without leaving behind any belongings or vehicles. The Management does not accept the storage of such items, and in any case, the manager is not liable for theft and/or damage to objects and vehicles, with such responsibility explicitly excluded.
BIKE AND KAYAK RENTAL
- Certain sports equipment, such as trekking bikes and kayaks, is available for rent at the campground. The campground is insured against accidents resulting from equipment malfunction. However, the campground is not responsible for accidents arising from the customer’s misuse of the equipment, which could result in harm to themselves, others, or property.
- Users are responsible for reimbursing any damage caused to bicycles during the rental period. Therefore, it is recommended to inspect the bike upon delivery.
- The rental of kayaks is restricted to individuals of legal age or accompanied minors. Kayaks may only be used while wearing the life jackets provided with the equipment.
IT IS FORBIDDEN:
- Disposing of garbage outside the designated containers located in the recycling area.
- Excavating holes or trenches in the ground.
- Drive nails or other spikes into the ground to a depth of more than 20cm.
- Erecting barriers around the premises using tarps, nets, wood, or other materials.
- Placing cables or clotheslines at eye level, as well as leaving cables hanging from trees, which may pose a hazard to pedestrians or cyclists passing by.
- Pour oils, fuels, boiling liquids or waste into the ground.
- Washing dishes or pouring liquids into drinking fountains located along the campground paths.
- Washing cars or other vehicles within the entire perimeter of the campground.
- Leaving the pitch dirty upon departure.
- Washing laundry and dishes outside the sinks located in the toilet block.
- Wasting or misusing drinking water.
- Tampering with or damaging electrical, water and fire protection systems, as well as all campground equipment, including park games.
- Any games (volleyball, soccer, or other) that may damage campground or guest equipment must be played in the campground’s designated sports area.
- Riding bicycles and scooters at dangerous speeds that may cause damage to guests and their property. Bikes, scooters, skateboards and roller skates are prohibited inside the playground and restrooms.
- Following D. Lgs 13 of GDPR 679/2016 regarding Privacy, the Management of Camping Punta Lago can not provide information regarding those staying within the facility.